Section 1 – Scarecrows that reflect the show theme of Celebrating our Multicultural Community
Section 2 – Scarecrows that reflect living in Maitland
Section 3 – Superheroes as scarecrows
Each section is judged in the following age groups:
- Under 5 years
- 5 years to 9 years
- 10 years to 16 years
Conditions of Entry
- All scarecrows must be free standing
- All scarecrows must be no more than 2 metres tall and/or wide.
- Scarecrows are to be delivered assembled. Please make sure all parts are securely attached.
- Scarecrows may be embellished with props and/or accessories.
- All entries are to be clearly labelled with the Scarecrow’s name, the School Name and Class and are to be accompanied by an Entry Form
- Scarecrows are to be delivered to:
MacDonald Pavilion, Maitland Showground on Wednesday 15 February 2023 between 9am and 2pm
- Entries may be collected on Monday 20 February between 9am and 5pm. Any item not collected by Wednesday 22 February will be recycled unless arrangements are made directly with the Show Office.